Christian Influence is excited to host a modded Minecraft experience called All the Mods 8. This server is only available for Java minecraft users through CurseForge.
System requirements: At minimum, a computer should have a quad core processor, and 8GB of RAM.)
mc.cigames.xyz:25568Mod Version: ATM8 -1.0.5
All the Mods started out as a private pack for just a few friends of mine that turned into something others wanted to play! It has all the basics that most other “big name” packs include but with a nice mix of some of newer or lesser-known mods as well.
In All the Mods 8 we will continue the tradition adding many new mods while going for more stability.
Does “All the Mods” really contain ALL THE MODS? No, of course not.
How to Install
- Step one is to install CurseForge: https://download.curseforge.com/
- Next is to go to All the Mod’s 8 CurseForge page and download the correct version modpack: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/all-the-mods-8/files/4135810
- Hit install on the right side
- After installation you will want to ensure that CurseForge is set to run with enough RAM. Without this, Minecraft will crash before it fully loads. To fix this, go to settings on CurseForge:
- Next, under the area “Game Specific” you will hit Minecraft:
- Then you will navigate down to “Allocated Memory” under Java Settings. Adjust the slider to a value over 8000 (the higher, the safer).
- Now you are set to go to your Modpacks and launch the game:
- This will open the Minecraft launcher where you will be able to load into Modded All the Mods 8. Please understand that the launch can take over 5 minutes.