Christian Influence is excited to host a modded Minecraft experience called MeatballCraft, Demensional Ascension. This server is only available for Java minecraft users.
System requirements: At minimum, a computer should have a quad core processor, and 8GB of RAM.)
Over 65 unique worlds to explore!
More than 50 custom machines!
Large scale automation!
Long term RPG-inspired questing and progression!
Over 100 custom dungeons and boss fights!
25 custom dimensions and planets!
Hundreds of custom items and mechanics!
How to Install
- Step one is to install CurseForge: https://download.curseforge.com/
- Next is to go to MeatballCraft’s CurseForge page: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/meatballcraft
- Hit install on the right side:
- After installation you will want to ensure that CurseForge is set to run with enough RAM. Without this, Minecraft will crash before it fully loads. To fix this, go to settings on CurseForge:
- Next, under the area “Game Specific” you will hit Minecraft:
- Then you will navigate down to “Allocated Memory” under Java Settings. Adjust the slider to a value over 8000 (the higher, the safer).
- Now you are set to go to your Modpacks and launch the game:
- This will open the Minecraft launcher where you will be able to load into Modded Meatballcraft. Please understand that the launch can take over 15 minutes.
You must log in to post a comment.